Wednesday 14 July 2010

Work it Out: Installment Huit (Yay for rain!)

Since it was raining all day, and I didn't want to wear a jacket or trench, I decided to dive back into my winter wardrobe.
 Dress: Zara. Strappy top underneath to hide the inappropriate decolletage: Zara. (Can you tell I love Zara yet?) Silver necklace: Lisa Taves (from Lorraine Stanick's blog).

This dress is pretty warm as it is part wool, but as it has short sleeves it's still versatile. I definitely look out for cap sleeved work dresses as they are flattering on the 'bingo wings' and I feel they look much more professional (sleeveless can leave a little too much on show, some people really underestimate the power of bare shoulders) ;).

On a side note I have to confess that I am so grateful for the rain! My hay fever has abated and I can actually breathe for the first time in months :). I am sure all you poor allergy prone lovelies know what I am talking about. Summer is beautiful, but from March to October I wake up with what feels like a horrible cold every morning - sore, itchy throat, watery eyes and a nose that won't stop running/ sneezing/ hurting no matter how many antihistamines I ply it with.

Are you all as relieved as I am to see some precipitation on the horizon? xxx
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Love the dress :) It must be horrible having hayfever! I'm so upset that the lovely weather has stopped in London - the rain makes me so miserable haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! i cant take tablets for hayfever so all i can make do with is eyedrops and not wearing mascara because it'll end up all smudged!

    im liking these outfit ideas, you must have a muhassive wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm a big tissue consumer too from March to August! My worst month is when the dandelion is in bloom. I hate those things!

    I love Zara too but I never find such glam things, like the white dress before...:-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy to see the rain, I didn't have to water the plants haha :) you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Zara as well! I find they make stylish pieces that are good quality. It can be hit or miss...but overall I can always find something for work that is flexible enough to be worn on weekends! Love your outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this chic Victoria Beckham look! Looks nice without being too sexy!
    http://beauty-is-within.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig