Sunday 24 April 2011

29/04/2011

With the Easter Sun and the convenient string of bank holidays the mood over London has definitely lifted. It has been a long Winter and most of us have been yearning for that much needed shot of Vitamin D ;).

Are you all excited for the big day? Although of course it is Catherine's big day and not mine (unfortunately), I am very much looking forward to the wedding. Every girl dreams of being a princess, but far from our Disney fuelled fantasies next week Miss Middleton's will be a reality!

I have loved walking past all the gorgeous themed window displays as of late. Do you have any favourites?


I think Kate enjoys seeing them too! ;)


Happy Easter my lovelies! I hope you are all having a wonderfully relaxing weekend! What are your plans for the Royal Wedding? I shall be sipping champagne overlooking Trafalgar Square and perhaps having a few strawberries in Hyde Park with all the revelers :). xxx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You are lucky to be so very close to everything - perfect for that special day! I'd love to get to London, but have a feeling it's going to be so super busy/crazy everywhere including trains and traffic, I decided to stay at home (booooring me!!!) Definitely watching the ceremony on tv while drinking very English tea from a very English china cup. :)

    Thanks so much for your sweet comment about Ossy! :) Having a soft spot for beautiful ladies (seriously!), he would certainly love to play with you and give you a big kiss.

    Happy Easter, Natulechka!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until the Royal Wedding haha! I'm so nosey I love to watch these sort of occasions.. I'm off to a street party to celebrate!

    x

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig