Sunday 15 January 2012

Work It Out: Seamed

It's been a while since I have done a Work it Out post! With the dark mornings my snooze button has been getting quite the workout, but many of you have commented that you have missed them so I have tried to make a little more effort!

 
Magenta midi pencil dress with seamed detail - ASOS (now on sale for £27), Patent belt - Ted Baker, Blazer - Zara.
This dress is very form fitting, yet comfortable. I love the bright colour and seamed detailing around the bust, which echos the underwear as outerwear trend, but in a subtle, conservative way. I decided to team it with a structured, black tuxedo style blazer to toughen it up with a little masculine tailoring.
Are you wearing midi dresses this season? Are you a fan of 'work it out' posts? What kind of fashion posts are you most interested in seeing? xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. That dress is to die for!!! Gorge colour and I love that length! You look beaut! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amaaazing! can i be nosey and ask what you do exactly? I've always wondered.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work it out posts! I always struggle trying to find things to wear for work that are conservative yet fashionable and that show a bit of my personality. You look gorgeous- I love this dress! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the work is out posts! :) I love the dress too, I would really like to work in a corporate environment, so I can dress this elegantly... Unfortunately where I work people, mostly programmers, tend to wear old trainers/jeans/pulls... So disappointing...:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this - I've been told to wear more 'Red', so getting this one for sure . . .**off to purchase right now**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Pah I'm a wally, it's not red its magenta - but it looks fab nevertheless :)

      Delete
  6. I love that dress and it looks gorgeous on you! I've been loving wearing my midi dress recently but I find I have to wear some sort of a heel as I'm so short as it is it makes me look even stumpier haha! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress looks amazing on your figure!

    http://juffiesplace-lovestyles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this look! You should share your street style looks with us at: http://www.taaz.com/trends/trends.html!

    ReplyDelete
  9. To be honest, I even could not imagine how hard it is to find decent piece of info on the above topic. It took me a couple of hours before I came across your site. legal herbs

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig