Thursday 26 July 2012

Accessorize Lovely Day Palette

Everyone loves a good bargain, especially when the quality of the product is much higher than its price! Recently I have been playing around with some makeup from Accessorize and am absolutely in love with their beautiful Lovely Day palette!
The palette comes in cute cardboard leopard and rose print packaging with a sizeable mirror. Although I am not normally a fan of paper cases this does make it lightweight and perfect for travelling or just throwing into a hand bag.
The selection of colours and textures is also impressive. There are lots of different colours to choose from in matt, shimmer and satin finishes. I love the mix of pigmented fun, bright, yet wearable shades and staple neutrals making this palette extremely versatile.
A selection of shades (with flash)
 (Without flash)

I recently created a neutral brown and gold smokey eye using a couple of shadows from this palette.
The shadows were really rich in pigment and effortless to blend. Not bad for under £8.95!

This palette is available in Superdrug and online, and I highly recommend you check it out.

Have you tried any makeup from Accessorize? Which are your favourite products? Any recommendations? xxx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I have seen some really positive reviews on this pallet. It looks so nice & lots of great wearable colours. I really the Accessorize nail polishes and their baked eyeshadows. Their packaging is always so sweet to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This palette looks too good on you :)
    If anyone need ideas for nice presents just check Personalised Presents.
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so many shades!
    I've looked at Accessorize's makeup briefly, but haven't yet bought anything. I think this will definitely be my first splurge!

    -Olivia
    Creamteaandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this palette

    http://creepyvanityfair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! And your style. Thanks for sharing it with women.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoy all of your posts. I hope things are well or mostly well :)

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig