Friday 27 July 2012

Hair-Mare

This post has been a long time coming! A few weeks ago I decided I wanted to freshen up my hair with a few subtle highlights. However, my wish for sunkissed locks was not fulfilled and after an absolute disaster involving someone I can't believe is allowed to colour hair, too much bleach and (dare I type it) black hair dye I was left in an absolute panic. Luckily, I was able to get in touch with the right people to rectify some of the damage in the shade department, but my hair was still left feeling dry and ravaged. It has taken me the best part of a month to bring it back to life and get over the shock (I can't recommend Ojon and Philip B haircare enough!!). Yes... I know how melodramatic I sound, but hair is so important and when your hair doesn't look good you can't help feeling rubbish.

Enough of the preamble though, a few of you have asked me to share the new hair...
Frankly after many a wash and a treatment it doesn't look so different. It's a cooler brown tone all over with lots of thin caramel highlights throughout.
The initial post colour skunkalike photos are not making it on to the internet. Seriously.. think the worst hair in history... think *gasp* Tulisa.
So what do you guys think of the new hair? It's good to have a change every now and then, but I have been blonde, dark, mousey and I still think the red is my favourite. It just looked so much more glossy and no doubt I will be running back into its comforting embrace come Autumn ;). xxx
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Oh I feel for you, I had a similar complete hair disaster a few months back and I'm still trying to get my hair back to it's previous health.. :(
    Love how your hair turned out in the end though :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair definitely looks gorgeous now, despite the stress of getting there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best colour is the one u feel best with, but u look very glossy with this one, too. Its a natural, beautiful style. How did u react to the lousy haircolorist? What did u do? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natalya, you look absolutely stunning as always! I think red will always be your most beautiful colour but generally I find beautiful people still look beautiful when they go for a change. Can you advise me on how to get super glossy hair like yours? Mine is very long, thick and has TI be straightened. No hair mask ever gives it a real gloss:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally understand you..I'm so lucky I found my current hair dresser!!! =D

    And I too like red better on you, but you still look gorgeous!!

    xoRosie
    http://teacupsanddresses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Natalya


    What hairdresser did you go to for this look? I love it! Id like to go there for my highlights :)

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the red but this is also nice. x
    https://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful- def going to get those cute hair ties!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you styled this outfit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous :)
    If anyone need ideas for gifts just check Gifts.
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where is the floral maxi dress you are wearing in the second photo from?

    Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This hairstyle is absolutely stunning and makes you look even more gorgeous. Would you please do a tutorial on how you style it and talk about the cut too. TIA.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The hair mare shown here is wonderful. Have a look at it

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig