Friday 20 July 2012

The Body Shop Scents of the World Perfume Oils

I have been a fan of The Body Shop's fragrances since my pre-teen years and am amazed that every year they bring out new scents that never fail to capture my attention. This season they have launched Scents of the World - their first fragrance collection containing 100% organic essence and globally sourced natural extracts.
I was sent a set of perfume oils to sample, which are all alcohol free. I love the dinky size of these as they are super easy to throw into a handbag and apply on to pulse points throughout the day to freshen up.

The fragrance selection includes:
  •  Indian Night Jasmine -  This seductive, feminine blend of floral and oriental accords was inspired by a moonlit night in a Mughal garden.
  • Japanese Cherry Blossom - This romantic, captivating blend of floral and hinoki wood accords was inspired by a spring day in Kyoto.
  • Atlas Mountain Rose - This bright, dewy blend of floral accords was inspired by dawn in a field of blossoming roses.
  • Amazon Wild Lily- This crisp, luminous blend of floral and aquatic accords is inspired by the rain-kissed cool of the jungle.
  • Madagascan Vanilla - This warm, sensual blend of floral and oriental accords was inspired by the tropical island.


The fragrance oils retail at £7 each for 15ml and work perfectly when layered with the other products in the collection of the same scent - eau de toilette, body mist, shower gel and body lotion. You can check out the whole Scents of the World collection here.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. These are just adorable. Since I heard about these I've been trying to decide which scent I like the most, but I just can't decide!

    I think I'll probably end up with the Cherry Blossom and Wild Lily ones. I'm currently lugging fullsize perfumes around with me in my handbag so these will be great. Which was your favourite?

    -Olivia

    Creamteaandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful and interesting blog and thanks for sharing information about fragrance, oil, perfume, review, scent, scents of the world, the body shop etc.

    Kai Perfume Oil

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love perfume oils next to pheromones, a scent of a woman who is so alluring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfumes reflect your attitude and smell. And the Body Shop gives a nice collection.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Great post.I'm glad to see people are still interested of Article.Thank you for an interesting read........
    Oriental Fragrances

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig