Wednesday 18 July 2012

Umbria and Tuscany

Not too long ago I spent a magical week in the plush Italian countryside on the border between Umbria and Tuscany. Having returned home to find my internet was broken (fixed today yay!) I have been looking forward to sharing these pictures with you for far too long!!!

 Swimsuit and flip-flops: Ted Baker. Sunglasses: Fiorelli.

 Dress, clutch and flip-flops: Ted Baker. Sunglasses: Prada.

Lake Trasimeno
Bikini: Reiss
Passignano sul Trasimeno pier
 The view from Castiglione del Lago
 Dress: Topshop (similar here)
 Sunflowers in Tuscany
 Montepluciano - where they filmed Twilight New Moon!
Godiolo Vineyard and wine tasting!


Photography by the pool...
Swimsuit: Red or Dead (here)
Penguin
Enjoying the sunset in Castel Rigone
 Beautiful Florence
 Lucky piglet Porcellino
 Out for dinner on the last night. Dress: Amaka Showroom.

A very photo heavy post, but I love looking at everyone's holiday snaps, so I do hope you enjoyed them! xxx
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Love all of the stuff from Ted Baker and all of your swim suits are sooo gorgeous!! You have an amazing body ;-) x

    https://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics :), love the swimsuits and the green daytime dress. What MU base do u use in warm weather I'm trying to find a good one for my holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Florence - my favourite place in the world. :)
    You look stunning in every outfit. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in Florence in June! It's weird to see the same places I visited in your photos.

    & I love your bikinis so much, I want to buy one similar for my next holiday!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful place! I would love to go to there one day.
    You look absolutely gorgeous too

    Have a beautiful day

    http://britishrandomnesss.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a lovely holiday but was it really necessary to post so many photos of you in swimwear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea. Why does this offend you? It's 3 out of 27 photos...

      Delete
    2. Er there were only 3 photos... Jeez.

      Delete
    3. Please post more swimsuit photos, can never have enough to choose from

      Delete
  7. wow looks beautiful! the swimsuits you wore are so pretty, hope you had a lovely time x

    http://pamperedpout.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing pics, I love the your swimsuits.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It all looks so lovely - you are absolutely stunning. What lipcolour are you wearing on your last night out?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Urgh, your clothes are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful place! Amazing photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I did not say that it offended me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for making us travel with you through your beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig