Monday 23 July 2012

Work It Out: Printed Pretty Pleats

Uh oh! I promise this will be the last post featuring a Reiss sale piece, but you all know I can't control myself when it comes to a bargain. So when I saw this Nico pretty midi skirt down from £125 to £37 I couldn't resist. It's 100% silk... it's pleated... it has a graphic mint print and sexy side splits. Need I say more?
Cami: Zara, Jumper: Mango, Skirt: Reiss (here), Shoes: Gucci.
Have you picked up any special pieces in the recent sales? xxx
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. o my goodness how gorgeous is this skirt!!
    it looks stunning.
    i love the print and the sexy slits up the sides.
    it would look perfect dressed up or down!
    what a find!!! :D

    hannahhindmarsh.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing. Very happy to see your article, I very much to like and agree with your point of view. Have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pleated skirt.
    It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig