Saturday 8 September 2012

Review: PMD Personal Microderm

After reading so many rave reviews of microdermabrasion that promised to help skin texture and radiance as well as diminishing the look of fine lines, enlarged pores, acne scars and hyperpigmentation I was very excited to try out the PMD Personal Microderm system. However, as my skin is so sensitive I was a little apprehensive of whether it would be suitable for me. After using the PMD for over a month I am really happy with the results and thought I would share it with you guys.
 
To get 25% OFF the price of the PMD here please use discount code: filthygorgeousmakeup.


*This is a sponsored video. The PMD was sent for me to use and review. All thoughts and opinions are my own as always!*

Have you ever tried Microdermabrasion? What results have you seen? Would you ever use a personal microderm system at home? xxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I'm glad it's working for you, I've also been skeptical to try it on my skin. Great video. I'd love it if you could check out my blog, it'd mean a lot.

    Xaimarys ♡
    www.ajumbled-mess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really keen to try this, as I suffer from mild acne scars. Sounds good! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this would be great for teenagers. can teenager use this product?

    ReplyDelete

© Natalya's Beauty Blog- Filthygorgeousmakeup. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig